Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blankie Baby



Can you see her little toes...and the top of her head popping out. So sweet. I think I have my first Blankie Baby. The others have their bears and puppy...but Piper...she has her blankie. And not just any Blankie...it must be a fleece blanket. When she gets tired and fussy all she needs is to touch a fleece blanket and she is out! Mike said it took her about 15 seconds last night. I noticed when we put another blanket on her...she will fuss quite a bit. I also noticed the other day when I was holding her she would rub the blanket on her face. I think it soothes her. She has 3 fleece blankets...I am sure it wont be long till she chooses one of those to be her "favorite". It will get toted around with us everywhere...worn and well loved...just like Bear Bear and Puppy.

No comments: