Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I love days like today...(updated)

...you know, the really productive days that make you feel like you've got life all figured out...well, okay so I'm being dramatic. But it was a really good day.
~Was up and showered before Mike left to work
~Cooked pancakes for the kids.
~Had Dinner in the CrockPot before 10am
~Kids dressed and ready to go to Library with Grandma.
~Time to run with piper to Drug Store, Return Movies, and Big Grocery Shopping.
~ Arrive home just in time for Angela to bring me lunch. (thanks Angela, and thanks for helping clean up)
~Kids go down for nap. (okay so that took an hour)
~Had meeting with Bride.
~Contacted two clients about future meetings.

(Update: To top it all off...I got a request for one of my layouts to be published in Simple Scrapbooks Magazine~ AWESOME!!)

I wish all day's could be like today....
~Even got a page done....here it is... it was part of a challenge on 2peas to scraplift someone. (for those who need a definition of scraplift: to copy a design of someone else's layout)



okay...just did spell check on this thing...their suggestion for Crockpot was Crackpot...nice, and their suggestion for scraplifting was scrumpling...what the heck is that?!?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, you little multi-tasker you! ;) I have very little accomplished - and no motivation to do anything. I'm exhausted just reading your list!
Anna

Anonymous said...

That is one productive day! And a beautiful page to boot!

Jana said...

I hope I have a day like you had today....tomorrow!

nic said...

Awesome day! and woohoooo on the productivity!! Ok i'm gonna match your dinner in the crockpot by 10am and raise you a dessert organisation! lol.

Congrats on the LO for SS,
Have a scrumply day

Nic H
NZ

Anonymous said...

I love your banner might have to do some scraplifting of that!
Megan

Artsyfartsy1 said...

Wow you are awesome. Come here to FL and whip my butt into shape and on a schedule {grin}.

Tracy said...

Shannon!!! That is SO great about getting your layout published!!!! How wonderful! I think there are great things in your future!