Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What Was She Thinking!!!



...was she reading my mind this morning when I was thinking how excited I am to take "first day of school" pictures of Emery this year...then cut her hair just to spite me? I know I will laugh at this someday...But I am not there yet! Maybe if it wasn't like her fifth time to do this. She knows better!! She said she did it because it was in her face and bothering her. Oh that is so not the truth. The girl wears her hair in her face everyday...I am the one always telling her to brush it out of her eyes...she could care less. She's Grounded!!! From What you say?...Treats. Emery lives for Treats, (gum, candy, dessert) I swear she thinks it is a rule to have dessert after every meal...yes even breakfast. So No Treats for Her {said in the voice of the Soup Nazi}. Now wait till her father gets home!!! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy can't be too mad, he did the same thing as a kid...and an older kid at that. I think I have a few school pictures where little Mikey cut his own hair right before the big day.

Must be in her blood...but still wrong to do...

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I know we will so be there someday!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

For some reason my response yesterday didn't get on. I am sure he in training for being a hair dresser. The picture looks like a mug shot from the side, I guess that's what she gets for being caught red handed. We still love her with all our heart,
Love Grandma and Grandpa Beach

Anonymous said...

And what exactly will Daddy do when he gets home? Hand her the candy? How can you be mad at a sweet face like that? I don't believe my children have ever done anything to warrent such strict discipline:} Yeh right. By the way, Alec believes he's entitled to dessert after every meal as well.
Michelle