Thursday, September 08, 2005

{Football Widow}



Yeah...being in a house obsessed with college football, I must play along. Okay...I like to play along. Mike run's his own fantasy football team. And my team is named Football Widow. I thought that was an appropriate name, except for the fact...I really don't feel widowed during this time of year...I like to join in on Mike's Football Passion. Isn't my helmet Tough!!! Mike thought it fit me perfect. He's so darn cute! My team so far after one week is not doing so good. Last year I did really good! The fellas don't like being beat by a chick!! Especially a chick that chooses her players by how cool their names are. Shh...don't tell the boys my secret.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the helmet! You are a good sport! (No pun intended!) I was blessed with a hubby who likes snowmobiles and bicycles and mountains... Fortunately, for me, I like them too! Enjoy the season!

Sophia

Anonymous said...

Love it! The colors are great! I hope your team does well.
Love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm technically a football widow as well. ALthough, I'm a basketball widow, golf widow and when nothing else is on, a poker/women's pool widow. LOL! My DH is a sports FANATIC!!! But college football....specifically BYU COugar Football is an OBSESSION! I have also chosen to join the ranks and party along with him. I'm usually the one that wins the college bracket for basketball...just by guessing! LOL! I've decided that I would love to SEE my husband this season, so I get into the sports with him! GO COUGS!! Loved your entry...and LOVE the helmet!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very cool helmet! Now tell me that at least someone in the house loves the Iowa Hawkeyes ;)

Jill-Ann

Jennifer Stewart said...

Haha, that is hilarious! Love the helmet :) And I LOVE college football, too. HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

Jennifer