Friday, May 11, 2007

2 & 28

2 Monster Spider Bites
28 Mosquito Bites.

2 things I never thought would be a hazard about being a photographer. But I guess when you are shooting at dusk at the nature trails before they start the spraying for the season, it's bound to be a part of the job description.

Just wanted to give you an update on my Photography business since I started last month. I have been book pretty much solid and it has been fun! And a huge learning experience.

My summer dates are filling up quickly! I know there are a few of my blog friends who have expressed interest in sessions this summer. I would suggest getting them on the books. Between sessions already booked and all our busy travel plans I think my summer will go quick.

And for any of my friends in Seattle, I am tentatively planning a trip up there for the week of June 10th through the 16th. So if your interested I can probably do a couple of shoots during that week. I do need to say the trip is tentative though, there's a slight chance it may be a tad overwhelming to be gone the week before VBS. (Lindsay is cringing right now ;)

Well, this has been a boring post, but Im trying to nail down my summer agenda. I cant believe it is almost here!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man... life... gotta love it!
I know you are enjoying every minute ... because the "full schedule" is what makes people like us tick! RIGHT!?

SO... when do you want to "capture" my growing tummy? :)

Love you friend...and VBS will be fine!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Shany, how exciting!

I would LOVE for you to do Ava's one year pictures (and maybe a few with her sister) while you are here in June. Lets chat soon about what day/time would work best! If you need a place to stay you are all welcome to stay with us!

Les

Stacy said...

e-mail me your LV dates-I'd love to schedule!

Stacy said...

E-Mail me your LV dates-I'd love to schedule.

Kristie said...

I'll email you!

Michelle said...

Jason took the kiddos to the Nature Trails on Wednesday... and Zeke is covered in mosquito bites, too! I am empathizing with you.

I would love to schedule a time with you in August before school starts. :-) Any dates open?

Anonymous said...

I also need to book some dates with you! I'm so glad things are going well for you!

Love,
Katie

Tanya said...

Any plans to come to Lynden?....didn't think so, oh well...good job on your success so far!!