Friday, May 04, 2007

Frog Hunting!

Wednesday night we went out to the farm around dusk to search for the frogs that have inhabited their pond the last couple of weeks. We caught one lone little guy, the others were smart enough to hop and hide when the kids came around.




I was totally impressed that my son actually held it, until it started wiggling.

Emery was determined well after dark to find out where the croaking was coming from.
There are not any pictures of Piper, but she was there and keeps asking to go back and "find fwogs."

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mason found one of our frogs last week... I have no pictures... but that is a GOOD THING! I'm glad your kids just held them and that Mason wasn't able to show you guys his idea of "frog hunting" :)
Love the picture of Darrin & Trey!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I thought I was a country girl at heart. But...not sure how I would do "frog hunting!"
Glad the kids had fun!
Leslie

Kristie said...

Fun! They look a little small for a frog leg dinner!;)