Friday, May 25, 2007

The House Is Quiet!

All 6 children are asleep. (at least I don't hear Judah downstairs). I love times like these.


This has been a very busy week...but a great one. I have had a house full and a husband gone. Mike has been in Portland all week for training and comes home tonight!!! Yeah!! We have all missed him, especially his little buddy Ty. I am usually kind of lost and overwhelmed when Mike is not here, but this week has been different. I have been so busy I haven't really had time to be bored or lonely. I am however, very excited to have him next to me in bed and not the giant mound of unfolded laundry that my Mother-In-Law helped me fold. Thanks Karen for giving me a night out last night, I didn't realize how much I needed it. I am also thankful for having Judah, Hannah and Zeke here...it has helped us all out more than we would have thought. It kept the kiddo's entertained and me occupied. Michelle and Jason, you have great kids!



Well, that's my post on this blog today...I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of my budding photographers.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the picture of Emery.
It's beautiful.
The "look"... the "feel" ... I just really, really like it!
Enjoy your weekend... and know that you are loved!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Shannon... I need to write you a note... hopefully I will have time this weekend. The jist... I really enjoyed connecting with you this week... thanks again for all that you did for us!

Kristie said...

Happy weekend Shan!