Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ty's End of The Year Recap.

Today was Ty's last day of Pre-School! And Saturday was his last Soccer Game. So I thought I would dedicate this post to him! He's grown so much this year, in so many ways. I just love this little dude.

His Last Soccer Game:

Ty is so proud of his first trophy. It's sitting on his shelf next to all of daddy's trophies.
Ty's last day of Pre-school. A party at our house!

Ty was apparently too cool to wear his hand print shirt...but Piper wasn't. (the sun was in her eyes.)

Some little friends.

And Ty's little sweetheart "Jaydin The Girl" with her puppy.

Last Hugs and "Jesus Love's You" from his teachers. And a last good-bye prayer. I'm going to miss these ladies, they have been a huge impact on Ty's little heart. I'm excited for Piper to have them as her teacher in two years.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

As I look at your post tonight... I realize that Piper and Zeke might end up together through preschool! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh' How I remember that. Did Miss Tammie cry? She aways cries on at the year end parties! I so love them both and miss them too! It is an awesome school!
Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is so precious! That last picture of them praying is priceless and totally made me tear up!
Love, Leslie

Kristie said...

Way to go Ty! Good job on the party Mama!

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes too! Those two gals are the sweetest ladies and the school is awesome! I'm so glad that you and Mike have made the extra effort to send the children there. Looks like you party turned out great!! We prayed for nice weather and it wasn't too hot or too cool (and no rain!).

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

It is so bitter-sweet to watch them grow right before your eyes, isn't it? Love all of the pictures!

Katie