Wednesday, May 30, 2007

6 random things about Tanya & I.

Okay, so Tanya tagged me exactly one month ago and I am just now getting to it. Sorry Tanya. So I thought I would make some fun of it and do 6 random things about Tanya and I instead of just me. Here we go.

1. Tanya and I have dated two of the same guys.
2. Tanya's brother is close friends with my brother.
3. Tanya was like half my size in high-school, she probably still is.
4. We haven't seen each other in 7 years. WOW!
5. Tanya and I went to a party our sophomore year in high school for like 5 minutes, rumors started to fly and I found out when I was in college that those rumors were the real reason for me not making varsity cheer my junior year. Damn rumors! (im not bitter or anything.)
6. A friend of mine here knows who Tanya is. Everyone from Lynden knows each other. (Tanya remind me to tell you who I am talking about.)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

(BIG SMILE)....Thank you Shan for doing that...but now I have some serious questions!! Who's the second guy? What party...and details on that one? Who knows me in Hermiston Oregon...scary!! AND half your size...RIGHT!!! My best memories of those days are with you...I am serious, I had so much fun with you and I really do miss you....7 years, thats just retarded! Hey, get back to me!!

Shannon said...

Okay, didnt you date both Jason and Alex?
I'll email you the rest of the answers...

Michelle said...

oh... come on.... details! :-)

Kristie said...

How very random! Ahhh, the rumor mill, how powerful it really is!;) Cheerleading is over rated anyway!;)