Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Angela Tagged me. ABCs of Me.

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Mike
C - Cake or Pie: Cake, num!
D - Day of choice: Monday...i feel organized on Monday, by Tuesday I am not.
E - Essential Item: Internet connection!
F- Favorite Color: Orange
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither unless the bears are covered in chocolate!
H - Hometown: Seattle
I - Indulgence(s): Grande Americano with Cream
J - January or July: hmm? Im more of a October girl I dont like extreme hot or cold.
K - Kids: 3
L - Life is incomplete without: Life
M - Marriage Date: May 20th 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 5ish
O - Oranges or Apples: hm...not really a fruit by itself girl but I love caramel apples.
P - Phobias or Fears: Fear (right not too long to list)
Q - Quotes: Darn Tootin. sorry it's the first thing I though of.
R - Reason to smile: Because the first thing I thought of was Darn Tootin, what the heck?
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag Three Friends: Leslie, Angie Cook, Molly
U - Unknown fact about me: I can make a song and dance out of any event or situation. My kids will be very embarrassed about this one day.
V - Very favorite Store: Target
W - Worst habit: I touch my butt everything I stand up and leave the room. Mike informed me of that. :)
X - X-ray or Ultrasound:Ive had both. I prefer the ultrasound.
Y - Your favorite food: Everything.
Z - Zodiac: Libra

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I touch my back side too... what is that all about?

Darn tootin' is what my dad always said. :)

Katie said...

We have a lot in common...I already knew that, though :) Love you!

Angela said...

Looking forward to a song and dance tomorrow morning!

Leslie said...

This was so fun to read about you! I just got done doing mine...we have a lot in common! :)

Okay your "U" cracked me up! "Two teeth on the top...two teeth on the bottom!"

Lindsay said...

anything covered in chocolate... now, that's my kind of thinking :)

Nicole said...

Love it Darn tootin' Im with you gummies have to be chocolate covered.