Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sun's Out

Time for Playing in the water:


& Sunbathing their white transparent bodies:


Well, this one isnt white...but he still enjoyed a nap in the warm sun.


We had a busy weekend! I worked all day Saturday so Mike was on duty...in that time he managed to:
~Take the kids for a walk to Wally world for donuts and juice in the morning.
~Wash his truck.
~Clean up the yard and around the outside of the house.
~Take the kids up to Red Robbin for "Tip a Cop" lunch. Benefiting the Special Olympics. I was able to meet them there on my way back from a session in Walla-Walla. My kids are very much in love with Red Robin as I always have been. NUMMY FAT BURGERS & FRIES.
~Let the kids frolic in the sprinklers with the neighbor kids.
~Take the kids to the Sparrow Benefit Dinner.

I'm pretty sure I would not have been that ambitious if it was just me and the kids. But I am very thankful my husband is!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you ate all day long.
Mom

Katie said...

A very ambitious day...what a wonderful Daddy!

Lindsay said...

I like the one of Emery running... wishing I looked that cute when I run. :)

Happy Monday!

Angela said...

You and Mike are such a great team!
Hope you are feeling better today.

Crystal said...

What a man!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a weekend well spent!
I love the picture of Ty catching some rays! :)

Kailin said...

yum...a banzai burger from R.R sounds great right now!

Tanya said...

It is so hard to imagine weather like THAT!! I'm so ready for it here in rainy Washington....glad your family could enjoy it! AND.....your husband...ROCKS!!!

Melissa said...

Right now I am wishing the sun would come back and the wind would go away! Have a great week!

cassandra said...

I watched them out my bedroom window as they played in the water, loved hearing them squeal, laugh and splash!
Happy Summer days can't come soon enough!

kara said...

You guys are adorable! like usual! hey add my address, i just got one!http://www.karasdays.blogspot.com