Monday, April 21, 2008

Princess Movies

I love them! I know I'm girly so that's probably obvious, but they are my favorite movies to watch...especially with my girls. (well some of them my girls can't watch yet).



Here are a few of my favorites:

The Princess Diary 1 & 2

The Princess Bride

Ever After



And my new favorite that I love and so do my kids:



Enchanted

It's cute, funny and I love the hidden similarities to all the other Disney princess movies. I am not necessarily recommending this to everyone who has children my kids age. You should check it out first before you think it's okay to let your kids watch it because there is some adult issues and scary scenes in it.



So what is your favorite Princess movie?

11 comments:

Kristie said...

Princess Bride...hands down!

"As you wish..."

Angela said...

Loved Ever After and Enchanted!

Anonymous said...

My girls LOVE, LOVE, LOVED Enchanted.
Deven... Not so much.

Katie said...

I love Ever After! I have been wanting to see Enchanted and now I really can't wait! :)

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to watch it ... I think we should have a princess movie night! :)

being that my boys only really like tractors, cowboys, and modern marvels.

Leslie said...

LOVE this movie...it could be a favorite right now! We own it and have watched it many times! :)

Kailin said...

I love Ever After. Elly loved Enchanted but I have yet to see it.

Crystal said...

"Mawridge, mawridge is whot bwings us togevaw today"

Princess Bride of course! Love the idea of a princess night for the girls! Big and small!

Tiffany said...

I love them all!!! I can't pick just one.

kara said...

i would have to say space balls! she is a spoiled and her name is princess vespa! come on now! tee hee

Anonymous said...

What a Girl Wants. Have you seen it?