Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"If My Mom Had 10 Arms"

A short story by Emery Jean:

If my mom had 3 arms she could climb a mountain.
If my mom had 4 arms she could walk 4 dogs.
If my mom had 5 arms she could take care of a store.
If my mom had 6 arms she could play games.
If my mom had 7 arms she could read lots of books.
If my mom had 8 arms she could watch me play at the park.
If my mom had 9 arms she could make lots of art.
If my mom had 10 arms she could clean up the kitchen.


(this makes me giggle in so many ways) But she's so right about the last one!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

So darling! Sometimes our kids just nail us to the wall. :)

Nicole said...

So funny love the last one for my kids it would be the whole house.

Lindsay said...

What a riot :) Keep writing Emery - it's good for the soul... and it's great for others to read too :)

Melissa said...

How funny! It is amazing what our kids come up with!

Kailin said...

I love it! Makes me giggle!

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!!! You should print that up and frame it, so cute!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

What great writing, she put some thought into that, I love it Emery.
Love Grandma Beach

Crystal said...

I've seen this book! Very cute!

Leslie said...

Oh that is great Emery Jean! All so true!:)

Kristie said...

heeheehee...love the last one too!:)