Monday, April 28, 2008

Im here in the Sun

Sorry about no posts. I have been taking pictures of my kiddos playing in the sun. But my usb jacks on my computer are ppptttthh (that's a sound of a zerbert). In other words there out. So I can not download pictures easy right now. If I turned my fat bootie around and used Mike's computer I could...but that would be exerting too much effort...oh and his comptuer doesnt process raw files so never mind.

Anyway...just a note to say all is well mom :) Just have nothing to post right now.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Enjoy the sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Yes I was getting worried again and going to call. Will call you anyway as we head out of town for Palm Springs Fri. morning, talk about Sun., it's in the 90"s and 100's.
Mom

kara said...

Your a funny lady!