Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April Apertures

I'm posting my April recap now despite the fact that I feel like poop! The flu bug arrived at our house on Saturday and hit me hard last night. I have a pounding headache right now and just want to curl up. But alas, I blog because I have been a bad blogger this past month and need to check this post off my to do list that is mounting! So here you have it...

Ty all geared up with the cool stuff Mr. Wamsley sent him from Boise...thanks Brady!

and here were are all bundled up for a very cold nature walk with his class. This is the one and only picture I took of the blessed event ;). Darn wind.


What would a monthly recap be without a sweet picture of the little ones.


It was take your child to work week last week. Since Mike was in Nashville the whole week he had to cram them all in on Friday. Not sure how much work he accomplished that day. Although apparently he put them to work answering all the email he came back to.




Miss Em had her last art class. Here she is displaying her talent. She loved it and I hope to be able to sign her up for Art Camp this summer.

Okay...I finally made it to an awards assembly. Yeah! She got an award for Academic Achievement. So proud of her.
And some backyard random fun.
Expressions of a 3-year-old.
Expressions of a 1o-month-old
My bug collector. His daddy even trapped a wasp in this little vial for him. Anyone that knows Mike knows that means he loves is son very very much.
Mr. Always A Project to do on a Saturday. Burning the tumble weed time...as well as a few hairs on his arm.


And there you go...the exciting life of Us.
Back to bed now.

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Love the recap. Whit sayes there's maggot (Maverick)

Angela said...

This was great! Sorry you feel like crap. Get better ASAP!!!

Angela said...

And very funny that Whitney calls Mav Maggot! HA

Tanya said...

Sorry you are sick...BUMMER! Get well soon! You really have tumble weeds there? I want some for our restaurant! Weird I know. Cute pictures!

Molly said...

Get well soon Shan! :)

Katie said...

Oh man, you got it too?! Hope you feel better SOON!

Great recap!

Michelle said...

Bravo!!! I can't believe you posted when you were sick.... THAT is dedication! :) I hope you perk up soon. Hollar if you need something.

Anonymous said...

Cudos (sp??) to Mike for the wasp! I remember when you all came to church w/us in Mt. Vernon and he about ran out because there was a bee flying around. Definitely a great Daddy!
Michelle

Lindsay said...

Great recap of a month full of activity!

Sending you rest, a cup of tea, and maybe a few Swedish Fish :)

Love to you today -

Tiffany said...

ooh the flu bug no fun! Emery's pictures are really good! She is very talented! Seriously- I dont think i can draw or paint that good. :o)

Angie said...

So sorry your sick Shan! Hope you feel better soon! Loved the picture of the girls in the red skirts playing on the bar's in the back yard...Such girlie girls!

Leslie said...

Great Re-cap of April! Glad that you are feeling better! :)