Thursday, May 01, 2008

It really bites when...

...all I want right now is a tasty frozen treat from DQ, but burned to my retinas is the memory of the man behind the counter at my last visit who so naturally, almost as if by habit, put the long spatula thingy that they frost the cakes with down the back of his shirt to scratch an itch. Yup, that right there is the reason I will save a few on my caloric intake tonight. Dang, I need some therapy to get over this traumatic experience before Peppermint Chip Blizzards come back around.

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

ok... seriously... I just went there yesterday.

Stacy said...

AAAAH!! Where's the Health Dept. when you need them, huh? Hope you all are feeling better :)

Leslie said...

Seriously!? For real?? That is so gross...and I love blizzards!

Angie said...

You've got to be kidding me!!!!So gross!

Molly said...

That is SO gross! Eeewwwww!

Anonymous said...

What the...
Oh' my...
NOOOOOOOOO!!! Say you are kidding, or I can never come here again!
That is NASTY!

Tiffany said...

WWWHHHAAATTT. IN THE HERMISTON DQ??? Ohh now that's just sick. That's why you go to the counter and WATCH them make it. :o) Just look at it this way... we have more bacteria on our toothbrushes from having them sit in the bathroom everyday!!??!

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, that is just gross, AND it ruined the craving I've had all week for a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate! Ugh!

Kailin said...

Oh my...that is just wrong!

Angela said...

gross!

Crystal said...

No Stinkin' way!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you said something to the manager!!!
Michelle

Melissa said...

That is so wrong in so many ways! Guess we will be saving some calories too!!