Friday, May 16, 2008

road bloggin

Im blogging from the front seat of the mini. No i am not driving, but my driver has snuck in a few IMs to Cam. i think they both need to start a blackBerry® addiction group at church.
Anyway, we are on our way up to seattle for a few days. i have a few shoots and Mike had some vacation time to burn, so we are making the most of it. Plus its our anniversary in a couple days so we have the grandparents up there to spoil the kiddos while we have a night away. Yeah.
Maverick isnt with us on this trip. If he knew he was missing out on 5 days of beach time and a possible play date with his cousin Tosh he would be very mad at us. But he'll be in the loving care of our housesitter.
Well thats my post from the road. not sure if ill get a chance to blog while im away. but im sure i'll have lots to talk about when i return.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

have the BEST time :) and I LOVe that you're "road bloggin"

Love to you ~ Linds

Nicole said...

BAA I love it. Have a great time see you when you get home.

Leslie said...

I am really hoping we get to see you while you are here! If not I might just need to make a trip out to your neck of the woods...soon!

Kristie said...

I think they are callin' it "crackberry" now!:)

have a great trip!!

Katie said...

hahaha! I am in total agreement...Blackberry-addicts anonymous. Well, I guess not any more!

Hope we'll see you in the morning!