Sunday, May 04, 2008

More Princess Pics

The night started with a quick little scrub down to get all the dirt off of them from playing in the field all day. They actually had black cinder on them from our burning pile...little Cinderellas.
Here they are all cleaned with freshly painted fingers and toes watching Cinderella as mommy got ready to curl their hair.

After dinner with Daddy and friends the dancing began.


Piper carried the camera with her in her purse. So she thought that meant she was responsible for the picture taking. Hence the next series of pictures. So sweet.


And here's a couple videos of dancing princesses.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my so precious!!!

Katie said...

I probably look ridiculous right now with a huge smile on my face :) They are all so sweet!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the 'photo by piper' watermark! :)

Melissa said...

How adorable. Maybe Piper will follow her Moms footsteps to become an amazing photographer! Thank you for capturing more pics of my girlies.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful girls! They look like the perfect princess!

I think Piper may take after her mommy in the photography department!

Kailin said...

What fun! I think Piper has got her mamas touch(my kids pictures usually end up of the floor or wall)!

Leslie said...

Okay adorable! Little Piper is a fabulous photographer like her Mommy!