Thursday, May 08, 2008

My Cheer Bears

(that's what I call them ;)

Preface #1: Sorry for the picture quality. For some stupid reason I feel like I have to apologize for poor quality pictures, but Sven was not liking the light in the gym. I'll take Shoshana next time.

Preface #2: (and not sure of the psychology behind why I feel i have to preface this). But just so you don't think I am one of those moms that pressures my girls to do just what I did when I was little. Emery had the choice to play t-ball, run track, cheer or do art. She excitingly chose art & cheer. And Pip does what her sister loves, and its the only thing she's old enough to do. And dang it! Cheerleaders Rock!





The girls had a blast. I also had fun sporting some cheer poses in the back room with Melissa. Now that is what I needed a picture of. I'm a dork! What interesting flash backs I had looking through the cheer uniform catalogs. Oh how I remember those days. Not going to be so fun when I fork out the money for those oh so cute cheer skirts! Hence the Fund Raisers...beware ;).

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

You crack me up!!

No need to "preface" :)

Glad your girls are doing what they LOVE!

Angie said...

First of all I LOVE the new banner! Second I love that your girls are so girly! Looks like lots of fun!

Angela said...

I am laughing just thinking of you and Melissa!

Nicole said...

I am praying that Whit will be into cheer. they look like they had so much fun.

Michelle said...

I wanna play cheer in the back room. ;)

Melissa said...

Ok so we were caught do our own cheers!! So now she wants me to help with some dance steps soon. I love that I have someone to visit with while we are watching our girls. Have a good night!

Leslie said...

That is SO cute...Emery looks just like her Mommy! :) And I agree no need to "preface" anything! What fun! They will have to teach Maggie some cheers when they come visit next week! :)

Kristie said...

LOL...you are funny!! Yes pics of you and Mel would be great indeed!!