Thursday, May 22, 2008

Seattle Recap

We had a busy 5 days in Seattle including:

-A day at the lake with daddy and Uncle Greg.
-2 photo shoots for mommy. (sad that one was cancelled due to fever.)
-A trip to the zoo with cousins.
-Totem fish & chips for mommy
-Full day of playing at "grandma's beach"
-Some summer clothes shopping
-A night away to Hood Canal for Mike and I.
-The aquarium for the Kids and Grandparents.
-Lunch at the Spaghetti Factory and then a drive home.
Cousins.
A little playtime with Claire at the zoo.
The kids got to feed the giraffes. Not something you do everyday!
They could play all day long on this beach. Even in the sprinkles.
Piper playing "deadliest catch" with the little crabs. I love that she can run free in her skivies on a private beach.

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Okay such a fun trip! And so bummed that we never got to see you...not even once! Oh the joys of a sick kiddo! Maggie is still asking when she gets to see your kids!

But might I add that you forgot about dining at "Dick's"...the restaurant of course! :)

Katie said...

Fun! I love the beach pictures!

Shannon said...

oh yes, I knew I forgot one important detail. Emery woke up this morning and said "Hey...we didnt get to see Maggie."

Michelle said...

I LOVE the last shot! :) Sweet girl.

Lindsay said...

Seattle is one of the greatest places on Earth (in my opinion) ... and it's definitely going to be a favorite for your kids!

Love the pictures :)

kara said...

My fav. Is the cute little dity bum! looks like crazy fun!!!

Angie said...

You guys packed alot into your fun Seattle trip...But you did forgot about the Kings bus adventure!

It was so great to see you,and Cameron is missing loving on you! Our visits are never long enough (I guess I can't complain since Les didn't get to see you at all) I will be sure to come visit in August!!! I miss your kido's too...

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! Glad the weather was SO great for you guys!

Tanya said...

What a FUN time! Cute pictures, too!

Angela said...

Looks like so much fun!
I am a sucker for the zoo.
Glad you are home!!!