Friday, May 02, 2008

She Make's Me Feel Pretty...

Although both Angela and I had much better things to do today, we spent a good part of the morning on a make-over for me. Yeah! I love spontaneity. It all started after I called her first thing this morning to run over the thought of me changing my hair color to blonde. She promptly corrected my ways and brought over some left over product she had in her stash of goodies. What a true friend. Now I just need to go see miss Kara for a little trim.





So we played little girls. Then she played photographer and took my new head shot picture.





Thanks Angela...I love you!

Before!
During!
After!

17 comments:

Angela said...

This makes me laugh!

You are beautiful no matter what!

It was so fun and I love you too!!!

Angie said...

You girls look like you had such a fun morning! Love the final pic... Nice job Angela. :)

Leslie said...

I wanna come play! It looks darling! I love the after picture...that is so you!

Lindsay said...

I love it... and I feel horrible that I didn't even say anything when I saw you... :)

Nice job Ang!! :)

Crystal said...

What a fun idea you guys had! Looks like Angela has a new side job! I call next!

Michelle said...

SOOOOOOOOO fun. I wanna play, too!! Actually, tomorrow I have a date set with a friend to play with my hair, too. The first time in 10 years that someone new has touched my hair. Kinda nervous... kinda excited. :)

the Miller's said...

you're a hottie!

Katie said...

Adorable!! Love the hair AND the new headshot!!

You didn't have new hair when you brought me coffee did you? Thanks so much :)

Tanya said...

Give me a G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S....yep, thats YOU! I love the color!

Kailin said...

I love it, and how FUN!
That last picture is fabulous!!!

kara said...

You did a makeover without me! i m a little upset and jelous! i live for make overs! you look amazing- maybe angela needs to go to school if you know what i mean- she's good at what she does!

Melissa said...

Looks amazing!!

Tiffany said...

HAHAHA. I love it!! Cute picture!

Tracy said...

SO CUTE! I wanna come play too! Love it, love it, love it! And it looks like you are feeling better too! Hooray!

Dorothy said...

You make me smile. :)

Molly said...

SO CUTE!! I love the new color!

Anonymous said...

Sassy, I love it!