Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cookies!


Im back and i have lots of pictures to share...but right now I have Cookies!!

Yet another fundraiser for the girls Cheer Gym. We are selling cookies...nummy ones!

Thing is I need to put the order & money in by Friday.


So here's the deal:

Selling 3 mound box of Place-N-Bake cookie dough contains 48 1 oz pre-formed cookies that go directly from the freezer to the oven. Keep frozen for up to on year or refrigerated up to 2 weeks.


$12 boxes

-Snickerdoodle Cookie

-Lemon Cooler Cookie

-Chocolate Chip Cookie

-Chocolate Chunk Cookie

-Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

-Sugar Cookie

-Peanut Butter Cookie


$14 boxes

-Candy Cookie w/m&m's

-Double Chocolate Brownie

-Peanut Butter Cup Cookie

-White Chunk Macadamia Nut


Orders & Money need to be to me by Friday! You can email me or put it in the comments here.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Do they ship to Seattle? If they do I would love to order a box or two. Let me know...

Anonymous said...

Same question as Leslie? Ship to Illinois??
Michelle

Anonymous said...

We will take a box of PB Cup cookies, I can drop a check off on my way home tonight. Does that work?

Kristie said...

lemon coolers please...we are headed out of town tonight...will you be home around 4 today??

Kristie said...

email me at work:)

Shannon said...

Um...I think they deliver them to me and then I make the deliveries. Sorry to my far away friends and family. But les, I can freeze them for you and you can get them when you visit in August ;)!!

Leslie said...

Perfect I will take one Chocolate Chunk please. I will mail you a check, who should i make it out to??

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh' shoot, Shannon, I forgot to stop by tonight. I will come after work tomorrow, if you aren't there, I will just leave it there for you.
Darn! So Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, how about you get me a container of Oatmeal Raison and the Lemon Cooler I can send a check.
Mom