Wednesday, April 02, 2008

T-Ball Time!

This is Ty's first year in T-ball. I am so excited to see if he takes to it or not. I wasn't able to make it to his first practice, but daddy took pictures and said he did really well listening to Coach Cam and Coach Ted. We have two games a week...isn't that crazy. Here's to the start of a very busy spring. Emery starts Art classes this month and then in May a year round All Star Cheer team. If anyone wants information on the Cheer school email me.
Doesn't he just look like a little baseball player here...tongue out and all!

His first hit!


Ty's toss stance...with tongue out again.

Miss Avery working it in a skirt. My kind of girl!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I know...can't believe how many games they have! Since this is just the beginning of sports for us, I'd better just get used to it, I guess! So...here's to the craziness of Spring!

Angie said...

Ty looks like such a stud! You guys will be very busy with all of his games. Not to mention all the girls activities. Have a fun spring!

Angela said...

How exciting I just love it!
can't wait until Dylan can play.
We might just have to come watch one of the games!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ty!! I think the tongue sticking out may come from our family. I hope he has fun and will actually play ball and not throw rocks up in the air in the outfield like his Uncle Mark.
Mom

Nicole said...

How fun Nick wants to play so bad but not till next year well definatly have to watch Ty's.

Leslie said...

Okay so fun! Just another reason why I want a boy!

And Miss Emery is following in her Mama's footsteps as a cheerleader...so cute!