Saturday, March 29, 2008

March Madness

And no I dont mean basketball.

It's been a crazy busy month that flew by! Here's a recap of things you havent already seen in prior post.


Just a pretty picture of Emery listening to her daddies instructions before coloring Easter eggs.
Weather's getting nicer...so more playtime outside.
Sweeties. I love this sweet picture of Pip and Claire Claire.

Creepy hand hanging down from top bunk.
Ty's Me Board.

He requested a picture with his stuffed friends.
Getting a foot painted to create a walk in Jesus' foot steps piece of art.


Here's to April.

10 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures and I love the one of Piper and Claire. They are toooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great month. Ty's Me Board is amazing, reminds me I have to make one for Ashlyn. The other kids have them from BLPS, and I had planned to make one for her too, just so she can have it.
I adore the picture on the merry-go-round, and the one of Piper adn Claire. Fun post!

Lindsay said...

Fun, fun, fun!! That picture of Emery just taking it all in is a great shot! :)

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

O.K. my kids "Me" boards never looked like that!! Very cute
Michelle

Kristie said...

March is always a blur at our house! We pretty much miss the spring kick off! So glad that the outside play time is increasing!:)

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun filled March! Love that you captured it bit by bit! Happy Spring!

Katie said...

Very sweet one of Eme...

the one on the merry go round makes me dizzy :)

Creepy hand...too funny!

and...sigh...love the one of Pip and Claire

The Me Board: awesome!

fun post!!

Michelle said...

love love love the picture of Emery in the window listening intently to Dad's instructions. :-)

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing. You can never have enough stuffed animals as a kid.

Kailin said...

love the creepy hand,
The "me" board is AMAZING!