Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Lights






So...before I can move on to Easter pictures I needed to finish off my Vegas Post. I didn't really do any Vegasy stuff while we were there. My days pretty much consisted of classes from 8 am to 11 pm at night. I did however get a couple of late night walks in with Mike, we both had fun taking pictures of the lights with Sven, our point and shoot camera.
I hope you all had a Happy Easter. I'll try to post a few pictures of your activities soon. I am crazy busy this week with photo shoots so I might be a little scarce.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Those pictures are awesome so glad you had a good time. Have a great busy week.

you are cool!!

Katie said...

How pretty...love how that first one goes with your banner!! Have a great week!

Angie said...

I love the angles you take when your shooting! Hope you learned a ton! Glad your back! Miss you too...

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are SO beautiful!
They look like someting you'd see in an art musuem selling for TONS of money! Your simply brilliant Shannon. :o)

Angela said...

Oooh la la!
Those are great!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures Shan! You are truly amazing! Okay now I want to see those Easter pictures! :)