Thursday, March 13, 2008

Etsy Love

Yes I know my new header is obnoxiously loud...but the last look was way too pastel for my taste, so I am compensating.

So my friend Molly and I have been talking about our favorite Etsy shops and items the past few days. She shares her's on the sidebar on her blog and it is very fun to go every once and awhile to see what's her new favorites. This post is dedicated to her so she can see some of the fun stuff I have found browsing on Etsy.

My finds:
The Green Owl Im loving this green lately...and Owls for some reason ;)
Ice Square Necklace All their stuff is cool.
Photomanipulation for your pets Funkalicious!
Hand Knitted Baby Shoes - Turquoise For cute tootsies.
quilted felt pendants I love things that are a tad different.
Sunny Love Um, everything about this.
Smartee and Lolly Art that makes me smile and appeals to my senses.
The Turning Print Love the colors, the concept, the bold serenity the technique.

Some favorites Etsy Shops as a whole:
pepperina press: cards + stationery Fresh!
creative everyday I've shared her before...but I puffy heart her work big time.
JMNPOTTERY Love the bold colors, designs, and patterns. I could design a kitchen around this stuff easily.
Norma W These hats would completely rock in a photoshoot.


There you go Mols!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That was fun! I liked looking up vendor's by location (hometown goodies) It's like a virtual farmer's market on Etsy. Thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

Yippee - some new favorites! Thanks for posting these Shan!