Friday, March 14, 2008

Flash Backs to the Days of Bud Massey and Teddy Brightman.

Last week Ty's school had a family skate night. This was our first time taking the kids skating. So things were a little shaky at first. But after some serious practicing on the carpet the kid got the hang of it okay. I was very rusty at it too...i kept trying to stop like I was on ice skaktes. Angela and I tried our best to Shoot the Duck. Aint happening with this body.

Ty's First Time Out.



Even Piper got into the action...sans the skates of course.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Okay that is so funny! And I havent heard those two guys' names in forever...but I totally remember who they are!

Angie said...

I have no idea who they are? I know I had a sheltered childhood could that be why? Loved Ty's video...did he spend much time on his feet? So cute :)

Angie said...

Ok I'm a HUGE dork...Are you talking about people you went to High School with?

Shannon said...

Ang, they are boys i liked to roller skate with in 5th & 6th grade.

Tanya said...

O.K. My favorite part of the videos was .....YOU!

Tanya said...

Oh yeah...and good ol Bud, I don't think I ever knew Teddy. But thanks for giving me some flash backs!!

Nicole said...

It was definitly a blast from the past. Good times well have to do it again.