Thursday, June 12, 2008

Puppy Party

What a difference a year makes. Mr. Mav and his brother Sheriff turned 1 today. (as well as the other puppies, but we don't know where they are now.)


So I had to celebrate with a party of course. With a cake and biscuit decor.

Mavericks other family (both canine and human) came to celebrate as well. Saddie (the mama) on the far left and Bro Sheriff on the far right. Oh and small female humans mixed in there as well.

Here we are trying to get the adolescents to sit and obey before they got their delicious doggie safe cake with cottage cheese frosting and then opened their gifts.

Happy Birthday Maverick and Sheriff. Don't expect any more birthday parties...afterall...you are dogs ;).

7 comments:

Katie said...

This is so cute Shannon!! You are the party queen!! Love that last one...the kids look like they couldn't be happier just watching the dogs eat their cake :)

Oh, and is that unusual for all three dogs to be different colors? cool.

Angela said...

Good times!

Michelle said...

HILARIOUS! :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE IT!!! Don't worry-- I throw my dog parties too-- and make him wear a hat. And ok so maybe I video taped his first birthday.

Anonymous said...

What the heck? That is one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. You are crazy! :) That is the cutest thing ever! And I thought I was a crazy Doggie Momma. You are way crazier than me, I am thinking. Lucky Puppies!

Nicole said...

Very cleaver. that cake loks so cute. I agree you have a lucky puppy.

Leslie said...

I love that you did this! It was fun to see Maverick on his actual day...even though my girls are deathly afraid of him! :)