Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today


Not much to post about lately.

The weather has been Ick!

I thought we might have had to head to the basement we don't have last night because of the wind.

Today I am wrapped up in old jeans and a sweatshirt.

The kids are all snuggled napping. Yes all three, Yeah!

I'm busy being a computer geek and pimping out a shopping cart for my photo clients on my site.

Business has never been better. (ha...that sounds like i've been doing this for years ;)

The house is just a tad messy.

Laundry to be done, but not much.

New Art on my wall (pic above).

New Make-up on my face from Everyday Minerals. (thanks Michelle for the plug)
I have a sister to call because I missed her birthday. Dang it!

Nothing on the menu for dinner tonight.

Looking forward to Chicago Style Pizza tomorrow night at the folks house.

Looking forward to lunch with Chris & Les and girls on Thursday.

I have a newborn session this week. Love newborns!

I also have a looming session that I know will be the hardest thing I've ever done coming (more on that another time)

Life is wet and cold and windy...but great!

And there's my random update.


12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a rainy day!! :)

Tiffany said...

OOh where'd you get the new art!??

Shannon said...

I think on Art.com. Mike bought me the print for Christmas and then made me the frame.

Katie said...

Okay, the sun is now shining for the first time today and it's 8pm. This weather is so weird!

So glad that you have had so much success...you totally deserve it!

Crystal said...

I thought that tornado was in our back yard last night! I was sure of it!

The art looks great... orange pillows would be a great accent for that room ;)

Nicole said...

I am so glad that your business is boomin your Great!!

Love the Art. The weather is soo weird hope to have summer soon.

Angela said...

OOOH pretty picture!

Kristie said...

I was NOT lovin' my neighbors wind chimes outside my bedroom window last night AT ALL!!

Leslie said...

Great post! We are so excited to see you on thursday too! The girls cant wait either! Now lets just pray that no one comes down with a fever before then! :)

Tracy said...

I love it. Just a slice of everyday life ... it's good to get a bit of that every now and again. Here's hoping the weather gets better soon ... you could always come to Hong Kong! :)

Michelle said...

Love hearing from you! Love the look in your room (wall color, bench, art, throw blanket)! Enjoy the warmth the next few days!

Anonymous said...

And you should say you are looking forward to seeing your parents next Thurs. around 6 p.m..
Love Mom