Sunday, June 01, 2008

A May Mix



Just wrapping up some of the many pictures taken this month. May was a very busy month for us. We are headed into our last week of school then on to an even busier summer.

So I'll start with some random pictures of our project last weekend to clean out our side flower beds and actually try our hand and planting some flower seeds. We already have a few sprouts.




And here is some proof that my dog thinks every time I sit or lay on the ground that he has to lay right on top of me. He doesn't do this to anyone else but me. He still thinks he's a little pup that can fit on my lap.




Not a flattering picture I know...but here he is giving kisses. The one thing I have not gotten used to about having a dog...as you can see from my face. Gross!

We had several field trips and celebrations this month for the schools. Unfortunately I only took a couple pictures and only for Emery's school. Poor Ty.


Here is the entire 1st and 2nd graders at the water park. Can we say Crazy!!! Half of them don't know how to swim. Emery included. I left grandma with two sick little kids so I could go the the pool with her. There was no way I would trust a handful of lifeguards to watch my daughter along with 100 other kids. Oh yeah...all the kids got sick last week. Good times!

Emery an her little friends on the bus ride to the children's museum. Yup, mama rode the bus with them too.
This weekend we had 5 parties in all. 2 graduations, 2 little girl parties and a baby shower. Here are a few pictures of the baby shower that was earlier this evening for our friend Amanda and her new baby girl Hope.


(Crystal's hiding behind the ginormous cupcakes.)




10 comments:

Katie said...

So cute that Mav thinks he is tiny still!

The "candy shoppe" jars are so cute...looks like a fun shower!

Melissa said...

I love your little garden area. I love the rocks around it, where did you get those?? Mylah is sad she missed the pool party we were a little sick over here too!

I am with you on the dog kisses, YUCK!

Michelle said...

Hey... It was nice to see you and visit yesterday. Maybe we can cross paths again in the crazy summer schedule. :)

Lindsay said...

Looks like you continue to enjoy each season that comes your way!!

Have a great week as the school year comes to an end!

Anonymous said...

The yard and garden area's are looking great.
The candies on Angela's table are looking yummy.
Emery is looking like she is enjoying her friends.
Mom

Crystal said...

I like the dog kisses picture! Isn't he sweet? Where did you get such a lovable mutt?

Leslie said...

Fun, Fun and Fun! I love the self portrait of you and Mav!

Kristie said...

love your garden area!!

Thanks for hosting the shower it was very fun! My boys LOVED that there was all that candy just for them (they thought anyway).

aww...the pool party. Not my fav...makes this mama nervous...

Tiffany said...

Your flower bed looks awesome!

Aww Mav!! Your so sweet! He loves his mama! :o)

Angela said...

BAD CANDY!!!