Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Very Mean Tag ;)




Angela tagged me. And frankly it wasnt very nice...because now you all get to see my messiness in true form.

Here it goes:




The rules...10 photos, take them right away, NO CLEANING UP FIRST, tag 5 friends
1.Dream vacation....




2. Self Portrait
3.What are you kids doing right now?
4.My Closet....

5.Favorite room in my house.....
6.Favorite shoes....
7.My laundry room (more like a closet)
8.My second bathroom
9. My kitchen sink
10.My fridge
I TAG..
Leslie
Molly
Michelle J.
Crystal
Cassandra

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your self portrait cracks me up!! :)

Michelle said...

AUGH!!!!! I will do it first thing in the morning... no cleaning... I promise. :)

Nicole said...

very cute! btw thanks for not tagging me :}

Angela said...

Everything looks great! And your pic mae me laugh out loud!

Katie said...

Haha! You are so funny! Your orange bathroom is so cute :)

Leslie said...

Okay so I am going to do mine right now...thanks I look like crap!

Kristie said...

Hey I thought you were supposed to take a picture of the inside of the frig?!?!?!

LOVE the self portrait!

Molly said...

You are MEAN! I will do this tonight when I get home. The good news is that we didn't eat breakfast at home this morning so at least the kitchen is semi-clean!! :)

kara said...

this kills me you are funny@

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I forgot until I saw the pic of your orange bathroom that when we were in Nampa we went in to a shop that had a sitting place with 2 orange leather chairs, you would have loved them.
Mom

Crystal said...

So not fair... I was almost believing I would not get tagged and smiling about it too!

Tiffany said...

your self portrait is too cute!