Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the Green Project Progress

I thought I would answer my sister's question about how it is looking through a post.



Well...here it is in all it's disheveled glory. I stopped the priming process after the eye incidence.



Hoping to feel a tad better this evening to finish the priming and get the living room back in order...maybe.

The TV is temporarily on the coffee table to get a proper height analysis of where we want to put it on our entertainment center (which will come sometime after the painting is done)

No I am not going for Sea Foam Green. Although it is nice for many other's homes. It doesn't scream Shannon one bit. The sea foam is just the primer. The color on the bottom left of the above wall is more the color I am going for. And a shot of my powder room...just to show you all that I have decided to have a fresh start and paint over the Orange. This room will be a lighter shade of the green on the outside.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe the orange is gone. How fun to start over though. I will be anxious to see how it all turns out.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Are you going to put up all new wall decorations also?
Mom

Nicole said...

Oh I can't wait to see it all complete. I am a little sad about the Orange though.

Kailin said...

Can't wait to see the final result! But a little sad about the orange bathroom...that was the cutest room!

Hope the first day of school go went well...for kids and for momma!

Kristie said...

WHAT...NO MORE ORANGE!?!?!

That is a huge TV!! Can't wait to see the finished product!! I know it will be awesome as all S-family home improvement projects are!!

Michelle said...

Hey.... wait for me! :) It is looking great... minus the eye! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

I {heart} green! It's going to ROCK!

kara said...

When you get done you can come paint my house!!! it will be wonderful!

Amanda said...

Love the green!

Leslie said...

The green is going to look fabulous! Cant wait to see the finished product! I cant beleive the orange is gone either... but I know whatever you decide to do will look great!