Saturday, August 30, 2008

My New Favorite Pic!

Love these girls! This was outside of Artsy Fartsy, where we went for Emery's b-day party. I'll have a fuller post in a few days when I have more time. But I just wanted to share this one, and how much I had fun watching these girls in their element. I drove them all up in the van and the ride up was full of giggles...and much entertainment from the two comedians in the group, Morgan & Mylah!
The ride home was so awesome! It was late and dark. The girls asked for the radio. I had almost burned a disc of Hannah Montana for them, but decided against it. I am so glad I did. I turned on K-love. And a Rockin Mini-Mobile Worship session began. So cute! All five of them, dancing, singing, raising hands in Praise. It was so fun to see and experience. I love that they all are comfortable enough to share this together. And I lost it a bit when Amazing Grace came on and all 5 of them sang pretty much the whole thing.
So much cooler than Hannah Montana (no offence Miley ;).

I'll share more pictures when I return on Monday from shooting a wedding in Portland.

Enjoy the long weekend. You can click on the picture to see it in full effect. Oh, and check out Emery's shoes. I want a pair!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait for more! :)

Have a great trip to Porland...

Michelle said...

I mean Portland!

Lindsay said...

They are beautiful girls - inside and out! I can't wait to see what they created! That is one of my FAVORITE places!

Katie said...

What blessed, beautiful, fun little girls :)

Kailin said...

How fun, and what a bond they will all have!

Leslie said...

Okay so fun and SO grown up! I cant wait to see more pictures! How is the green wall coming?

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the girls, they all sparkle.
Okay the shoes are darling, is he her mother's daughter or what, you had the Jane Elaine leopard print bathing suit and a jacket when you were a girl.
Looks like the girls had a great time. Love the choice of music too, keep pumping that into their hearts and minds.
Love Grandma Beach

Anonymous said...

he is supposed to be she in my comments,
Mom

Crystal said...

Love Grandma Beach's comment about the leopard print bathing suit!!

The girls had sooooo much fun and I agree with you, I love that they all felt comfortable enough to praise and worship together! I pray that lasts a lifetime.
Hope the wedding was a success!

Kristie said...

Um, I want a pair like Hannah!!

Tiffany said...

Wow they look so old!!! They're all so gorgeous!