Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He's Back!

I nearly lost it when I said prayers with the kids last night asking for Doba to return. And then cried myself to sleep last night. I just got a call from a lady down the street saying she thinks she saw him. I ran down there while I was on the phone with her. And sure enough he was on the neighbor's porch swing. He ran and hid in the bushes...but let me get him out. He's home now, with a fully belly and up in Emery's bed snoozing away. Although he's still a little spooked. Maverick will be staying outside all day until Doba has re-adjusted!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!! Do you think he left because of Maverik?
Love, Mom

Katie said...

Yay!! So glad to hear he is home!

Lindsay said...

WHOO HOO!! :)

Tiffany said...

Yay!!!! So glad!

Michelle said...

:)

Kristie said...

YEAH!!!!

Leslie said...

Yahoo! I am so glad he is home safely!

Amanda said...

Glad to hear about your happy ending!

Nicole said...

Happy Dobas home!!

Jamie said...

I am so glad he's home, reasonably safe & sound (Mav, you better behave!)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank the Lord above!

-Leah

Anonymous said...

The kids must be so happy (and you guys too) I'm glad you got a happy ending!
Michelle

Angela said...

Oh I am so GLAD!!! :)