Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Jump Back to July


I completely forgot to do my July wrap-up last week...but since I posted most of my July pictures with all my vacation post I thought I would just share pictures from this field trip I took with some of my girlfriends and their kiddos.

Up to the Mountains to Catch Crawdads. We didnt catch any. It rained on us most the time. But we all still had fun. Oh what we wont do for our children.











Lindsay...in her natural form. Camera to face...i can relate.



Can you tell im from Seattle...always prepared with an umbrella.



I love this last picture. These two first became friends when they were just babies. Judah was probably a toddler...but Emery wasnt even one yet. Now look how big they are. I sure I'll have another picture of them together when they are teenagers.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this post! It was an incredible time... and I, too, love that last picture. I love how our children have a deep love for each other... even when time passes! :)

Michelle said...

I thought of something funny about this day... remember those muscles that Judah found? I just found them all wrapped up in their plastic bag in our garage since we have been home from Tahoe! YUCK!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness... those are some lovely pictures of me :)

Good times for sure - rain and all!

I like the green and the banner - very, very fresh! :)

Angela said...

Memories!!! It was fun!!!

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Angie said...

Lots of boys in your group...Looks like a very fun day.

Love your new banner Shan!