Thursday, August 07, 2008

Random Bath...Random Blog


Im bloggin in my bathroom right now as I watch my weenie girl take a random middle of the day bath. It's refreshing to give her a bath in the middle of the day...it's not rushed with a looming bed time or morning appointment. She doesnt have to fight for room or toys with her siblings. Just her and I in the bathroom. Why a middle of the day bath you ask? One, as a form of entertainment on a stormy day and two...because she was stinky! She scrapped her knee a couple of nights ago and major drama ensues every time we try to wash her. I think she's finally over the trauma.


So there you have a random blog about a random bath. Im apparently in a random mood today...more evidence of that on my photography blog.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Random is good... enjoy it! :)

Katie said...

Are you sure she didn't have to fight that dolfin for a little space in there?

Love her grin :)

Michelle said...

Random means... life is good! :)

Tiffany said...

That is the biggest bath toy i've ever seen!

Leslie said...

So fun! I love random posts. And your photography blog cracked me up too! I love the "caffeine high!" :)

Angela said...

That picture is so cute!!! I agree random is good!!!

Nicole said...

It looks like she had a great time. We do random baths in the middle of the day way too often.

Kristie said...

LOVE clean babies...no matter what time of day it is!:)