Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Her Turn!

My Baby's First Day Of Pre-School!


And She Wasn't Scared One Bit!

And I wasn't Sad One Bit!

And I know it is all because of these two ladies! Piper has known them most of her life...and I know with all my heart they truly love her already!
So she is in safe hands.

Plus she has little friends in her class!
Zeke, whom she has become fast friends with over the summer. Here she is dramatically reading to him in her own way.


And of course the ever entertaining Ashley...I just know we will hear some cute stories this year out of this little one's mouth!
Here's to another wonderful year at BLPS!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel like you just gave a toast! Cheers!!! I am so excited.. and Zeke is ready to go back NOW! :) Yeah for our babies!!!

Nicole said...

Such sweet pics of Miss Tammy and Miss Suzy with Piper. They will have a great year.

cassandra said...

So adorable, that dress matches her colorful personality! She has awesome teachers.

Kristie said...

that dress is tooo cute!!

glad she is off to a great start!!

Leslie said...

Oh she is just so sweet! I am so glad that she was so excited! She is probably so excited it is finally her turn!

Katie said...

Oh man, she looks just like a mini-emery in that second picture!

Have a great year, Piper!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Katie...she's looking a little bit more like her big sis! Love her in that dress. Glad she had fun on her first day!

Lindsay said...

Have a GREAT year Piper!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, she will love every minute of pre-school, just like her siblings did.
Mom