Thursday, September 25, 2008

GROSS!!!!

I'm not one to forward on emails...especially ones that generally are false and out there just as a scare tactic and to bog down the Internet...just like a virus would. But this one is just needing to be stated!!! Especially to mama's with little girls. With all the crap coming out of China I will be looking closely at everything purchase from now one. No offence to my Chinese brother's and sister's....but seriously...why is this country not checking every single thing that comes in?!!



Yup ladies....that is a condom!!!! Which normally I would think, hey they are multi-purpose. Go Green. Nope...they are possibly used!!!!!!!





7 comments:

Stacy said...

WHAT????

Katie said...

Nasty!!!!!

Amanda said...

Eeeewwww!

Crystal said...

Wow!

Angela said...

Terrible

Michelle said...

So... how do you suppose they collect these?! I am disgusted!

Tiffany said...

SICK!!!!