Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ty's Day!





My little man was really looking forward to his special photo shoot with mommy. But that doesn't necessarily mean he was a perfect little subject. With his excitement...plus his little personality, and all the new places we went...came much distraction. Plus...he thinks it's fun to ham it up for the camera. I did definitely get his little personality though. At least the one he shows those of us he feels safe with at home.

Love you my little goof ball 6-year-old! Happy Birthday!

Oh, and I am putting up more on the photo blog as well as in his own gallery at
www.definingdetails.com/clients.

12 comments:

Angela said...

Those are perfect!
What a handsome young man you have!

Nicole said...

I love the last one, He is a hansome boy!!

Katie said...

They are all great!!

Happy Birthday, Ty!!

Amanda said...

I am so amazed at the places you find for your photo shoots! Beautiful. Those are some fun pictures!! Happy #6, Ty!

Leslie said...

Great pictures...he is so handsome! Can we go ahead and pre-arrange he and Maggies' wedding! :)

Happy Birthday Ty Ty!!

Michelle said...

Happy Day to you, Ty!!! I LOVE the school bus picture!

Kristie said...

he's definitely a happy little dude!:)

Melissa said...

Happy 6th Ty. I love the old cars!

Tiffany said...

Ok you seriously have the BEST places to take pictures... and your children are like picture perfect!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Shan, how did you manage to find such a clean school bus???

Shannon said...

Mols, it's a brand spankin new bus for Head Start. Mike has the connections ;)

Anonymous said...

I love you TY!!!
Auntie Michelle