Sunday, September 07, 2008

Celebrating...with family.

Insert Huge Sigh Of Relief Here.

We have finally finished the Birthday Season for a while in our house. And mama can rest a bit (who am I kidding).

I'll have to make a few post with all the celebrations...because in the last week I have taken over 300 pictures!

Here are a couple pictures of us celebrating on the actual birthdays with family.




I had to share this one of the girls. Doesnt Piper look so big. Gives me glimpses of them when they are older.

Love this one of the birthday honorees.






And just because he is so cute!


And Ty's Birthday.


The Highlight of his birthday....
His New Red Ryder BB Gun. Oh joy!
I know it looks lame that there are only 2 pictures of Ty's family celebration. But in all fairness I took about 30 at emery's friends party...and over 200 at Tys today. (more to come)

7 comments:

Katie said...

I feel relieved for you :) What fun celebrations for both Ty and Emery!

Love your green!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see more pictures! Sounds like Ty's party was a hit (200 pics!). Have a great week!

Nicole said...

Thank goodness for birthday season to be over for you. Can't wait to see more pictures. Don't tell Nick about the BB gun he will be so Jealous!! :)

Melissa said...

I love the excitement in Emery's face. I can relate to the Birthday season, ours is all around Christmas.

Can't wait to see more pictures. Have a blessed week.

Amanda said...

Love that green!

Angela said...

fun! fun!

Lindsay said...

Have fun with that Red Ryder BB Gun! :) I always think of The Christmas Story when I hear "BB Gun" ... and laugh out loud.