Monday, December 05, 2005

~5 Things That Made Me Smile This Week~

So I've been Tagged by Sherry. I need to list 5 things that made me smile this past week. So here they are.

1. Peppermint Ice Cream:

Tis the season! My absolute favorite. I picked this up at the store right after hearing that DQ would not be having their Peppermint Chip Blizzard this year. So this made me smile despite the fact that the DQ lady completley ignored me when i asked her the reason for not making those blizzards. How Rude!!

2. Emery's Me Board:
Mike's not going to be very happy that I blogged this picture of him being a secret scrapper. He helped Emery make her Me Board (a board of pics about her little life) for pre-school. It turned out really cute. I will take a picture of her presenting it in front of her class tomorrow.

3. Clippy things:

Little altered paperclips I made for bag closures...Love how they turned out. Inspired by someone on 2Peas.

4. Glitz and Glamour Tree:

This is the table top tree I donated for the festival of trees on Saturday. This picture doesnt do it justice. I had a hard time giving it up. But it raised 250$ for a Childrens Program in our town.

5: Little voices praising Jesus!

By far my favorite thing this week was seeing my kids sing in front of church yesterday. They did such an awesome job. Emery knew all the words and motions. Ty didnt sing, but he was smiling and having fun...he was so sweet, blushing and showing his little dimples. We have the cutest video of them. I cant believe they are old enough to be doing this already.

Okay so now I am going out side my scrapbooking blog friends and tagging Molly and Tracy! Go Girls.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Little embarrased that you are seeing my messy scrapbook desk...but I've been inspired lately so have been working alot. Its spotless now, since we had people over last night ;)

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful, Shannon! Messy or not!! Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

OH I HAVE to try that ice cream... poo on that DQ lady..

OH that tree was divine.... my Miss M would have LOVED it!

Can't wait to see pic's of your adorable little girl's presentation.