Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's Thursday Already?

Im in a Monday mood...(slow). Mike just went back to work today. He surprised me with Tuesday and Wednesday off. So I am just now getting in the routine of things.
I am so glad Christmas is over. It was fun, but I am just anxious to get back to normal. Actually...I'm ready for Spring. Sound crazy I know...but after putting away all the decorations and reorganizing a bit...it feels like spring cleaning. It's sunny outside and I can just imagine my bulbs starting to bloom.
Well, lots has gone on...I have a bunch of pictures to share...just need to find the time to download them and put them up! Just wanted to let you know I survived the holidays! Hope you did too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its funny that you mentioned "Spring Cleaning"...

Last night I went through all the toys...some got thrown away (broken ones, McD's toys, etc.)...some have move to Mary's house (our daycare) and the Christmas ones moved into the playroom.

Ahhh...order has returned to the Galaxy! Yes, we have been watching alot of Star Wars lately!:)

Dressers will be getting cleaned out this weekend...

I'm ready for Spring too!

Anonymous said...

That was me...

K

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista! I am so with you here. I LOVE fall and winter. I LOVE Christmas, but I also packed up all the decorations and took down the tree, and I am soooo ready for some spring cleaning and blooming flowers. Another few weeks of the cold and we will be there!