Thursday, December 08, 2005

In the last 24 hours...

  • I've been peed on twice
  • Cleaned up puke twice
  • Had 2 children with fevers
  • Made one trip to the Doctor's office
  • Dealt numerous doses of tylenol and anti-biotics

But on the positive side (which I like to live in)

  • Emery responded right away to the meds for Strep
  • Ty's Pukies seemed to amount to nothing
  • Piper learned to clap
  • We got a free Christmas tree (thanks Angela and Darrin)
  • I received 3 new Daisy Bucket Kits to play with
  • 3 new Scrapbook Magazines came in the mail today (one of which has a layout of mine in it)
  • a case of chocolate covered Macadamia nuts came today as well. (thanks Papa and Jean)
  • last but not least...Survivor is on tonight.

So life is good!

4 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

you are cute!!! sounds fun, all the mommy stuff! :) your kids are adorable! els

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Awe the joys of motherhood...So glad that Em is feeling better! At least Little Pip didn't get anything! 1 out of 3...not bad!

Life is always good...just some days are better than others!

K

Anonymous said...

FOUND something else that makes us long lost sister's!!!! or better yet... seperated BF! I always try to find the positive side to the coin and flip it up! Love your list... hope your little one's get better QUICK!
We've GOT to figure out a way to meet someday!
Sherry

Jana said...

I saw your layout in SS, way to go!! I knew it was you right away. Oh, and I'm a Survivor junkie too.....it was a good one this past week.