Thursday, December 15, 2005

{Fa La La}

It's finally hitting me that Christmas Time is here. It's taken me a bit to get in the swing of things. Better hurry up since we only have a little over a week. O'dear.
Things that help remind me Christmas time is here;

Building a Gingerbread house with the kids...it turned out really cute, however it's half gone now ;).
Christmas Cards. I love them...especially the pictures and letters that come along with them. My "Christmas Stick" has now been turned into a Card Tree. Look close, you might see your picture there.
Christmas pageants. Em had a little Happy Birthday Jesus party at school today. The did a little reenactment of the Christmas Story. What a sweet little angel, that desperately needs her hair cut. I just noticed Joseph is picking his nose. Classic!

Happy Holidays...hope you are all in full swing of the festivities!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas...I love the excitement and the spirit of Christmas that is surrounding us right now! Can't wait for the big day! Celebrating the birth of our Savior, family, friends, new toys...

How blessed we truely are!

K

Anonymous said...

I can't help but remember the year YOU were in a Christmas play, Shannon :)

Jamie

Anonymous said...

I believe you were an angel once in the Christmas play, no panties under her costume!!! Looks like Emery may have done a little better at that than you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...No underwear Shan? What is that about? Did they not match your halo? He He

K

Tracy said...

I love Christmas pageants! What cuties! I can't wait until I have my own Christmas pageant participant - that won't be for a little while. :)