Friday, December 02, 2005

{Pip's Hips}

She's fine. After a third call to the doctor's office this moring (a heated call I might add) I was promised, yet again, someone would be calling me. When no one had called by 4pm I went down there myself to get some answers. What did I get: "The doctor will call you within an hour". She did in fact call to tell me her hip x-ray looked good and appologized for not calling sooner. Seriously, was it that hard to make the 20 second phone call to me.
All is well. Piper is fussing as I type this because Mike is trying to work with her on her standing and she much rather just be held.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaahhhh... Little Angel. Glad to hear all is well.
Funny thing... I was talking to my Mom on the phone today and she asked... " Is Shannon's little one OK?" Caught me off guard, I guess my Mom is keeping up on you too, from the link on by blog. Too funny. I will have to call her and assure her that little Piper is fine. :)

Anonymous said...

Good! Glad to hear all is well.

BTW< stop by my blog... you've been tagged!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news, glad to hear all is fine! She has been in our prayers!
Leslie

Jana said...

So glad to hear that all is well with your little one.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear all is well! Its Uncle Greg finally sat down to check out your blog.I was supprised to hear about Piper Great to hear all is ok! Some kids advance more in speach at 9 months to 1 yr others seem to walk sooner dont worry Piper will be just fine ! shes probanly taking after her dad.just wanting to sit and take the world in. Valory walked at nine months and Garret didnt like to even crawl he would kid of drag himself along as you know they all turned out somewhat ok lol talk to you soon Love Greg

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well :)

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Hi Im Mistys mom and shes right I do keep up with everyone from her blog. Never fear with miss Piper, Misty was lazy and didn't walk untill she was a year old. Some want to run and some would rather you carried them while you run.