Saturday, January 14, 2006

Another Side of Pips!



I get asked all the time if Piper is "always" happy and smiling. My answer is Yes. She really is always happy! Well, then I remembered last night as I took her out of her bath the one time she is consistantly Not happy; the time between when I take her towel off her and get her dressed in her P.J.s. She, with out fail, throws a fit. Last night's fit happened to be a bit longer since mommy insisted on taking photographic proof of her crankiness. But yes...for the majority of time...she is a Smiley Happy Baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs to have her Grandpa Beach there to snuggle her in her towel after her bath then she would be happy!!
Love, Grandma Beach

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that's my sweet little granddaughter Piper!! Someone must have pinched her or something!!

Love, Grandma Karen