Friday, January 06, 2006

{a garden tea wedding set}


Here is the set of invitations that was inspired alone by the ribbon I pick-up yesterday. The picture of the beautiful couple is actually Mike's oldest nephew Chris and his fiance Ashley! Dont they make a pretty couple?
Anyway...im having a ball making samples...to bad my house is a mess and I have company coming to stay tonight...o'well, it will get clean somehow!
I plan on making a wedding favor of a bulb in a clear bag using this ribbon somehow...I thought that would be appropriate for a garden wedding. (oh and for all you scrapbookers out there...I used the new Basic Grey tool for the picture tabs)

Off to be productive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one!! What a handsome couple!! The one yesterday was really cute too!! Wish I had been able to get a bulb for you.

Karen

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS>>you are a genius!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that invite-perfect! I'm thinking of you today, and wishing you the best of luck!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hey, I keep coming to see how things went, but you aren't updating us. Come on, we are all waiting! ;)
Fill us in!
~Misty