Monday, January 02, 2006

{I'm Doing It}


Okay folks...I finally talked with the People from the Brides 2006 show today. They decided to cut me a deal I couldnt pass up. So I will be getting a slightly smaller booth (which is okay since i dont have much to set up) for a fraction of the price, right in the entryway!! Yeah. She said they like to give smaller business a break from time to time! Well that's me. Now you can all start praying that this is good for my business! Because 2005 was a slow year (good on part because of an extra baby to take care of)
I just wanted to update you all! Thank you to everyone who sent words of encouragement...now Im off to get ready...only 6 days!! (trying not to panic...deep breaths...)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan, that's GREAT news! If anybody cann pull this off, you can. Best of luck to you!!

{wishing I had another wedding to plan so I could send some business your way, but I suppose it's a good thing that I don't, huh?}

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I guess that is coming up next week-end if you only have 6 days left. Are there any other cometition there for you?
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, that was supposed to be competition not cometition. I'm proofing my own stuff.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Thats so exciting Shany! Good luck...I am sure whoever comes by your booth will want to give you business. You make the most amazing products!
Love, Les

Jana said...

Happy New Year Shannon!! What sort of business do you have? Sounds like maybe you're a wedding planner perhaps? Best of luck to you!!!

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!! I am so happy for you. Hope 2006 is a GREAT year for Defining Details. Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

Shanny - that is so great! I wish the very best. You do such amazing work, I'm sure it will be noticed. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! You charmed the people who run the show so I'm sure you'll charm anyone who comes to your booth. You'll do great!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Shan~ I'm sending as much business your way as I can. I can't wait to hear about the show. Where is it?
-lisa