Thursday, January 05, 2006

{For Molly}


Okay Mols this is for you. Molly suggested the use of a button, cute pink and brown ribbon and brown printing on white cardstock...so here's my interpretation. A little more contemporary than I usually do, but I love the results!! (yes the names and places are all made up, and I had to have my friend Cassandra help me with the wording for an LDS ceremony...since Im not really familiar with those.)

Oh...and Molly is the one who designed my wedding invitations nearly 6 years ago. We're both hoping my company grows so big that she has to open a Seattle branch ;)

I also did a light teal and brown set with little tiny rhinestones. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures on Sunday of the whole set up. Can you tell I'm excited!!
Off to design a garden themed wedding! Fushia, Eggplant and Pear colors. All inspired by a yard of ribbon I picked up today.

No comments: