Monday, January 30, 2006

{been busy}



Sorry for my lack of bloggin lately. I have been really busy! Which is good...but unfortunalty other things have gone on the back burner! Thought I'd share one of the invite sets I did for a client. Their colors are Black, Grey and Silver. Which is very different from what seems to be the norm this year, Pink, Pink and Pink.
It's nice to work with people that know exactly what they want and are not really concerned about their budget. Helps that they are older, have been together for 14 years. First time I have worded an invitation which included their children's names. I designed this invitation after another invite of mine that they liked. (i blurred out their names if you can tell) I really dont think about the price of the invite until after it is designed and then add up all the products and cost. This one came out to $7.00 each. Wow! I was a bit surprised by that. Reasonable in some markets, however not really in this local market. Needless to say I cut here and there and lowered the price a bit for them.
Enjoy...Im off to go design some where the colors are red, orange, yellow and pink. A "sunset" Theme. Should be fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I've never seen the children announce the wedding of their parents either...

Love the ribbon! Great job on this set.

K

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shan, those are great!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Oh' My Gosh. Very, very cool.

Anonymous said...

Very classy, I love them but you know me and black, my favorite.
Love, Mom

Stacy said...

I think I'm going to start planning our Renewal of Vows so we can have cool invites :) Stacy In Vegas

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Still no Ali post? I am shocked. :)